Last month I went for a girls day out to London with my bestie. As we were passing time (shopping) waiting to see the final matinee performance of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory we stumbled upon the nicest little (since realised global chain) stationary shop Kikki K I walked in and was in stationary heaven I love anything stationary related any note book/diary/journal I can write in, or quirky cards I can send to friends and family. I could have spent a fortune but after already doing far too much shopping I limited myself to two books and a card.
The card is for my fiancé for valentines its simple but perfect it says on the front reasons I want to marry you. Ever since I purchased it I’ve been making notes of different things I can write in it. I’ve loved doing it so much that I wanted to put the list out for anyone and everyone to see and also because ****soppy alert**** I’m so grateful that we found each other and I can’t wait to marry my amazing man.
Reasons I want to marry you …
- You make all the amazing things happen (our dream home, our amazing travelling trips and planned trips, our wedding) and for all of this I am truly grateful.
- You planned the most perfect proposal any girl could wish for down to every detail, I still pinch myself when I think back to it.
- You said from the very start we will be together forever and you truly meant it.
- You’re an amazing dad. Watching you with Mollie makes my heart melt.
- You are such a good cook and make the best Sunday dinner ever! (Mol agrees)
- Every morning you send a have a nice day, I love you text. It brightens up my day.
- You know I’m not a morning person so if I have to be up early you set your alarm too to make sure I am up, thank you. x
- We can get our geek on together (movie marathons and Harry Potter world).
- You are my best friend.
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I’m not usually the confess my undying love all over social media type of girl but with it being valentines I thought why not…